- The project's goals are complex and in flux, but time-to-launch still matters.
- You want to see frequent, regularly-scheduled, and substantive progress towards the project's completion.
- Your internal teams are used to working in an agile time-boxed/sprint-oriented rhythm.
- You have prepared comprehensive specifications that outline the project's requirements and architecture, and that are unlikely to change significantly.
- Your team is used to applying a waterfall methodology.
- You are comfortable with a "phased" approach, where significant functionality is delivered at irregular stages over the course of the project.
Together with Krzysztof, founded 9bits in 2009. With seventeen years of experience in IT, he designs innovative solutions to technology's hardest challenges.
Marek SafiejkoChief Executive Officer
With Marek, founded 9bits in 2009. Widely recognized for his technical and managerial skills, Krzysztof ensures that our teams deliver the highest quality work on time and on-budget.
Krzysztof PowichrowskiChief Operating Officer
With fifteen years of experience in IT services, Ula always brings an innovative view to our solutions, helping to ensure a great experience for our clients.
Ula PrzymierskaCustomer Success Director